Elemente Anfrageliste 0
Zur Anfrageliste Liste löschen

Wedding 1954 - Hotel Zedernhof Bavarian Forest



The history of the Hotel Zedernhof in Stamsried

History from 1918 to the present day


1918

Marriage of Johan and Maria Pusl – Purchase of the house from Mrs. Abel (castle owner) – Licence purchase for the privileges of brewing and baking – Farming and catering operations – 4 children, three daughters and one son – He apprenticed as a butcher in Munich
***
1954
Marriage of Johann and Hildegart Pusl née Reisinger who took over the company
***
1955
Birth of Heinz Pusl, 3rd Generation
***
1956
Reconstruction of the butcher's shop, refrigeration system for shop and kitchen
***
1958
Construction of the new butcher's shop (new tiled), refrigeration and freezing plants
***
1961
Toilet building and staircase on the 1st floor of the main building and a bar with a glass dance floor in the basement and in the restaurant
***
1962
Central heating for restaurant and bar
***
1963
Construction of 5 guest rooms with bathroom on the 1st floor of the main building
***
1964
Construction of the "Schnupferstube".
***
1965
Acquisition of new butchery machines
***
1966
Construction of 4 guest rooms on the 2nd floor of the main building with shower and toilet – (21-24) Extension of the attic storey
***
1969
Kitchen conversion with refrigerators, dishwasher and coffee machine – Purchase of a house in Lukas-Rauffer-Str.
***




1970
Demolition of the recently acquired house and start of construction of a new house with 4 apartments
***
1972
Renovation of the butcher's shop and entrance area
***
1975
Pond construction in the dam meadows
***
1976
Construction of the swimming pool and the private house of Johann and Hildegart started
***
1977
After the death of the Johann Pusl’s mother, reconstruction of the private rooms to 5 guest rooms on the 1st floor of the main building
***
1978
Completion of the swimming pool with solar heating
***
1981
New restaurant furniture
***
1982
Renovation of the kitchen with extractor hood
***
1983
Construction of 5 holiday apartments with shower/toilet on the 2nd floor of the main building
***
1984
Reconstruction of the corridor with reception
***
1985
Construction of the sun terrace and escape staircase
***
1987
Construction of 5 guest rooms and an apartment on the 2nd floor of the main building – Purchase of a cooking cabinet for the butcher's shop
***
1991
Demolition of the stable behind the hotel building
***
1992
Construction of the “Bettenhaus” with 17 rooms (usually with balcony)
***
1994
Construction of the bar with modern computerized dispensing system
***
1995
Modernisation of the staircase
***
1996
Kitchen enlargement and renovation of the guest rooms in the main building – Construction of the hotel belonging minigolf
***
1999
Purchase of the old inn and the property of the Seidel family
***
2000
Renovation of the external façade and the entrance area – The butcher shop turns into the new reception
***
2005
Construction of the first wellness area with 3 saunas, rooms for treatment and relaxation
***
2008
Extension of the wellness area with whirlpool and additional treatment rooms
***
2009
Renovation of 14 guest rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor of the main building
***
2013
Renovation of the restaurant, the “Schnupferstube”, the corridors and the swimming pool with a new ventilation system – Purchase of another fishpond





Contact

Zedernhof Gesundheits- & Wellnesshotel
Familie Heinz Pusl
Marktplatz 6, 93491 Stamsried

Tel. 0 94 66 / 3 26
Fax 0 94 66 / 10 99
E-Mail: info@hotel-zedernhof.de

Service

Request
Sitemap
 

News

Prices

Holidaycheck

Holiday Check

Gastfreund


Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald


Bayerischer Wald Die Markterschließung Österreich wird von der Europäischen Union mit Mitteln aus dem Europäischen Fonds für regionale Entwicklung gefördert.