Elemente Anfrageliste 0
Zur Anfrageliste Liste löschen

Stamsried im Bayerischen Wald




filialkirche friedersried / DAUGHTER CHURCH FRIEDERSRIED


Filialkirche Friedersried in Bayern


Church patrons are the holy Three Kings and St. Matthew. The building is the result of the castle chapel. The church is probably one of the oldest churches in Northern Bavaria. It is assumed that its origins date back to the 11th century, the oldest part of which is the Romanesque portal in sandstone. The mysterious grinding grooves in the portal are still a mystery today. The stonemason's marks above the portal cannot be explained to this day either. The mighty walls are covered with granite and sandstone blocks. On the south side, the church is supported by mighty pillars. The roof ridge with the onion dome on the nave was only erected in the 18th century.

The west gallery was the ruling gallery. The lords of the castle reached the church directly through a wooden corridor from their castle. The altar dates from 1697 and is framed by four columns. The altarpiece depicts the adoration of the Magi. The church also houses late-Gothic figures from the period around 1500, which were probably made around 1700. In August 1992, the town of Friedersried won the federal competition "Our village should become more beautiful".





Contact

Zedernhof Gesundheits- & Wellnesshotel
Familie Heinz Pusl
Marktplatz 6, 93491 Stamsried

Tel. 0 94 66 / 3 26
Fax 0 94 66 / 10 99
E-Mail: info@hotel-zedernhof.de

Service

Request
Sitemap
 

News

Prices

Holidaycheck

Holiday Check

Gastfreund


Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald

Bayerischer Wald


Bayerischer Wald Die Markterschließung Österreich wird von der Europäischen Union mit Mitteln aus dem Europäischen Fonds für regionale Entwicklung gefördert.